Pin It I'm always looking for new ways to cook vegetables. I saw a recipe for a cauliflower gratin, but it was super unhealthy and totally defeated the whole purpose of eating veggies. So this is my healthier spin on that recipe. We had this as a side dish with steak and baked potatoes. It really would go well with any meal: chicken, pork, pasta...
Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
* 2 servings
1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
5 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp panko break crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cauliflower in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil and cook about 5 minutes, until tender. ***you can skip this step if you want to bake the dish for about double the time. I did this to save a little time.
3. Drain cauliflower and toss with olive oil, garlic and 2 Tbsp cheese.
4. Place in an oven safe dish. Top with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs. Spray top with cooking spray to aid in browing.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes until top is golden brown.