Check out Six Sisters' Link Party. There are so many good ideas there!
Original recipe from Texanerin
1 can chickpeas, drained (also called garbanzo beans)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a food processor. Pulse until well blended and smooth. Stop several times to scrape down the sides so you don't have chunks of chickpeas in your cookies.
3. Stir in chocolate chips. Dough will be sticky.
4. Scoop tablespoons of dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 12-15 minutes or until they are no longer glossy looking and slightly brown.
**Be careful when removing from cookie sheet, they can be fragile