Thursday, June 28, 2012

Avocado Tuna Salad

Pin It There have been a lot of commercials on the radio about fresh avocados lately and one commercial suggests putting avocado with your tuna salad.  For some reason I always hear that one when I am starving so today I decided to try it out.  The verdict: delicious!  I don't know why I never thought of this before.  This was also a perfect lunch due to the record breaking heat wave we are having right now.  I made a sandwich today, but this would be just as delicious with crackers.   Enjoy!


Avocado Tuna Salad
1 can tuna, drained
1/2 ripe avocado, diced
3 Tbso Miracle Whip (or to taste)
3 Tbsp chopped walnuts, optional

1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.  Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. If making a sandwich like mine, toast your bread and spread a light coating of Miracle Whip on each piece.  Top with tuna salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment