Pin It This week you will get a sampling of our Super Bowl party treats. It's all about the food for the girls. I could personally care less about the game. The guys care about drinking and the game, but they did appreciate the food too. This dip is definitely a crowd pleaser. Warm, gooey, creamy, crunchy with a bit of a kick. Not as spicy as it sounds and goes great with an ice cold beer.
Jalepeno Popper Dip
2 packages cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat)
1 cup mayonnaise
1 4oz. can chopped green chiles
1 4 oz. can chopped jalepenos or 1/4 cup chopped fresh jalepenos
1/2 cup shredded colby jack or Mexican cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzerella
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, mayo, chiles, jalepenos and shredded cheese until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased 9 x 9 oven safe dish.
4. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
5. Spray the top of the crumbs with cooking spray to aid in browning in the oven.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
7. Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, crackers or pretzels.