Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Perfect Pork Roast

Pin It As I've said before I love my crock pot.  I love knowing that I will have a delicious meal waiting for me when I get off work.  I love meals that I can prepare the night before and then just turn on in the morning.  This is my go to pork roast recipe.  You really can't mess it up. 


Perfect Pork Roast
2-4 lb pork roast (I prefer boneless, but bone in is fine too)
1 tbsp garlic
1 tsp pepper
zest of one lemon
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
half of a lemon, sliced (the one you got the zest from)
1/2 bottle of blush wine (white wine will work too)

1. I recommend using a crock pot liner.  Place your pork roast in your crock pot. 
2. Sprinkle garlic, pepper, lemon zest and Italian seasoning on roast.
3. Pour wine in the crock pot around the roast.  Arrange lemon slices on top of roast.
4. Cover and cook on low for 5-8 hours or high for 3-4.
Delicious when served with potatoes, gravy and a vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment