Original recipe from See Jane Cook
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended.
3. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.