Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chewy Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

Pin It I think my quest for soft chocolate chip cookies has finally ended.  I know I've said that before, but these cookies remain soft even after several days.  The secret ingredient is a box of instant pudding mix.  Why didn't I think of this sooner?  These cookies are moist, chewy and delicious.  I will definitely be making these again soon and probably experimenting with some new pudding flavors too.

 
Chewy Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Original recipe from See Jane Cook
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips
 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended.
3. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6.  Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment