Pin It Two ingredients, 20 minutes, breakfast perfection. Yes, please!
1/2 lb bacon
3/4 cup brown sugar
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top of the foil. Spray rack generously with cooking spray.
3. Put bacon and brown sugar in a gallon size zip top bag. Shake to coat evenly.
4. Arrange bacon in a single layer on the wire rack.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crisp.
6. Allow to cool slightly before moving to a serving dish or the brown sugar will be too sticky.