Pin It Just to show you how easy the previous recipe is to adapt to your liking. Here is the chocolate version. Other successful varieties include: spice cake with white chocolate chips, butter pecan cake with pecans, carrot cake with raisins and nuts. As you can see the possibilities are endless. Whatever flavor cake mix you have on hand will do.
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 stick butter, softened
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. preheat oven to 350
2. Cream butter, cream cheese and egg until smooth.
3. Mix in cake mix until well combined.
4.Stir in chocolate chips
5. Put 1/2 cup of powdered sugar in a small bowl. Drop tablespoon sized globs of dough in powdered sugar and coat thoroughly.
6. Place dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden on the bottom and can easily be remove from parchment paper.