Pin It This is a great potluck lunch item. Ham sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls, covered in a delicious butter mixture and oven baked to perfection. Recipe can be doubled or halved depending on the number of mouths you have to feed. These are great even the next day as long as you reheat them.
Heavenly Ham Sandwiches
12 Hawaiian rolls
1/2 lb thin sliced ham
4 slices swiss cheese
1/2 stick butter
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice rolls in half. Put ham and 1/4 piece of cheese on each roll and replace top.
3. Put butter, mustard, worchestershire and onion powder in microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave until butter is melted. Stir to mix.
4. Place sandwiches in an oven safe baking dish.
5. Spoon butter mixture over the top. Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and chesse is melted.
7. Allow to cool slightly before enjoying.