Pin It Craving the gooey, melty, messiness of a s'more, but don't have access to a fire? I have the treat for you. These bars are easy, fast and taste just like the campfire favorite. Great for after school snacks or lunch boxes. This recipe makes an 8x8 pan, but if you double it you can make a 9 x 13 pan.
No Bake S'Mores Bars
3 3/4 cups mini marshmallows, divided
2 T butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips, divided
1. Put 3 cups of marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
2. Stir in vanilla then add cereal and coat well.
3. Mix in 1/2 cup of marshmallows and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
4. Press into a well greased 8x8 pan.
5. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of marshmallows and chocolate chips on top.
6. Allow to cool before cutting (place in fridge if you are really hungry)