This recipe was shared at the Weekend Potluck. Check out all of the delicious recipes!
Boneless Hawaiian Pork Ribs and Veggies
2 lbs boneless pork ribs, country style
1 green pepper, diced
1 sweet onion, diced
1 small summer squash, diced
1/2 cup pineapple, diced
**any vegetables would be delicious. Next time I plan on using some red pepper and shredded carrots.
1. Heat grill to medium high heat. Cover a grilling basket with foil for the veggies. My basket is from Target or Kohls. If you don't have a grilling basket, fold a piece of foil to make a shallow dish.
2. Cook meat on one side of the grill, basting with sauce and cook veggies on the other side. Boneless pork ribs should cook about 5 minutes per side depending on the size of your pieces.
3. When vegetables start to brown, add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the Hawaiian sauce and let the sauce and veggies simmer for 3-5 minutes.
4. When pork is almost done cooking, add it to the veggie pan so that it really gets coated in the sauce.
5. Serve over rice, with extra sauce if desired.
|My grilling basket|
|Just before serving|