Pin It I saw this recipe a few months ago, but never had a reason to make them until this weekend. My brother and sister in law were in town and I brought these over for dessert. They were inhaled and they were such a hit that they were requested for my sister's wedding shower in a few months. These are a mixture of sweet, salty, crunchy and creamy...All the best parts of a dessert rolled into one delicious ball.
Chubby Hubby Truffles
Original recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff
1 cup crushed pretzels
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 Tbsp butter, softened
2 Tbsp brown sugar
3 Tbsp powdered sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup crushed pretzels
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 tsp vegetable oil
1. Mix peanut butter, butter and brown sugar in a bowl until well combined.
2. Stir in pretzel pieces. Then mix in powdered sugar.
3. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop rounded balls onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Remove balls from fridge. Melt chocolate chips and vegetable oil in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds.
5. Dip balls into chocolate and return them to the wax paper cookie sheet.
6. Melt peanut butter and vegetable oil in microwave for about 30 seconds or until able to be drizzled.
7. Top truffles with pretzel pieces and peanut butter.
8. Return truffles to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
9. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.