Pin It I'm working at a summer camp for gifted children during the month of July. I'm super busy and exhausted at the end of each day which explains my lack of posting recently. (I will try to get better). Anyway, we always have snacks in the kitchen area of camp for all of the teachers and assistants. I made these to share and they were inhaled by lunchtime. Everyone kept asking for the recipe and it's so easy it's almost embarrassing. I will definitely be making these again.
Check out Weekend Potluck for some amazing recipes! Also head over to Strut Your Stuff Link Party for some great recipes and craft ideas.
1 box brownie mix - plus ingredients to make brownies (oil, eggs, water)
20 Oreo cookies, divided
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make brownies according to box directions. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Pour half of the brownie batter on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan.
4. Press 16 Oreos into the batter. Pour remaining batter on top of Oreos making sure to cover the cookies completely.
5. Crush the remaining 4 Oreos and sprinkle on top.
6. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.