Pin It I found these biscuits on Pinterest a while ago, but never had a reason to make them. This week I made a point to fit them into our weekly dinner menu and boy were they delicious. I literally had them in the oven in less than 5 minutes. My husband was also super impressed. They are buttery, flaky, fluffy and not at all dry or crumbly. These will definitely be making a repeat appearance at dinner.
7 up Biscuits
Original recipe from Plain Chicken
2 cups baking/biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7 up
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut sour cream into biscuit mix. Pour in 7 up and stir til moistened.
3. Sprinkle extra biscuit mix or flour on a flat surface and pat dough to about 3/4 inch thick. Cut out biscuits. (I used a drinking glass because I don't own a biscuit cutter)
4. Pour melted butter in the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan. Lay biscuits on top of butter.
5. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.