Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tiny Steakhouse Potatoes

Pin It I love teeny tiny tiny potatoes from Trader Joe's.  They cook so fast and they look good on your plate.  I had a bag that I was just planning on roasting with Albert's go-to seasoning Season All, but wanted to switch it up a bit.  We were having steak for dinner so my steak seasoning was already out on the counter.  I sprinkled some on the potatoes before baking.  I loved the smokey, peppery flavor that it gave the potatoes.  Dip them in a little steak sauce or ketchup and they are amazing!


 
 

Tiny Steakhouse Potatoes
1 lb Teeny Tiny Potatoes, or potatoes cut into small chunks
1 Tbsp olive oil
1-2 Tbsp steak seasoning

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.  Toss to coat.
3. Sprinkle with steak seasoning.
4. Bake 25-35 minutes or until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.   (I test mine by poking them with a fork) I also recommend turning the potatoes half way through baking to ensure they are crispy on all sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment