Pin It I think nachos are a great party food. They are a crowd pleaser and easy to make. However, I hate that some chips have tons of toppings and other chips have barely anything on them. By the end of the night all that is left is a pile of topping-less chips. That's how these gems came to be. I call them Party Nachos because they are perfect for a party. Every chip is perfectly topped and they are the perfect finger food. No need to worry about toppings dripping on your clothes.I made these for my husband's fantasy football draft party and they were gobbled up. I'm definitely keeping these in mind for the rest of football season!
This recipe was shared at Six Sisters' Link Party and Trick or Treat Tuesday .
Chicken Party Nachos
15 corn tortillas
1 can refried beans
2 Tbsp taco seasoning
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked/grilled and chopped into small pieces
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay tortillas on foil lined baking sheets.
2. Mix taco seasoning with refried beans. Spread a thin layer of beans on each tortilla.
3. Place chicken on top of beans.
4. Sprinkle with cheese until toppings are well covered.
5. Place in oven and bake 5-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
6. Allow nachos to cool slightly before cutting or all of the cheese will fall off.
7. Using a pizza cutter, cut each tortilla into 4 pieces. Serve with sour cream, salsa and jalapenos.