Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Chili Mustard Glazed Salmon

Pin It So this is part 2 of my amazing anniversary dinner recreation.  The salmon that I had was coated with this delicious sweet chili and mustard glaze.  Even my husband who despises mustard kept stealing bites off my plate.  This is ridiculously easy, but sooo tasty.  I think this is my new favorite way to make salmon.  Serve with Lentil Stir Fry for a faboulous dinner!  Enjoy!

Sweet Chili Mustard Glazed Salmon
2 6oz. salmon fillets
1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
1 tsp stone ground mustard

1. Mix chili sauce and mustard together in a small bowl.
2. Grill salmon over medium high heat 3-5 minutes per side until cooked through.
3. Brush glaze over salmon during the final minutes of cooking.  (If you do it at the beginning it will stick to your grill and burn).

No comments:

Post a Comment