Well they quickly changed their tune when I brought these brownies to our Labor Day BBQ. These are addicting. While they are quite rich, gooey and sweet, you cannot eat just one. In a word: AMAZING! I can't wait to find new recipes to use with the remainder of my Biscoff Spread!
Shared at Weekend Potluck, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, and Sweet Confession Sunday.
Biscoff Smores Brownies
Adapted from Bake at 350
For the Biscoff swirl:1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
4 ounces cream cheese
2 Tbsp sugar
For the brownies:1 cup dutch-process cocoa
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cup unsalted butter
2 cups sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cup flour
3/4 cup marshmallow cream
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat together all of the ingredients for the Biscoff swirl with a hand mixer until fluffy and well combined.
3. In a medium saucepan melt the butter. Turn off heat and stir in sugar then return to heat and heat until hot, but not bubbly.
4. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa, salt and baking powder.
5. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla until smooth.
6. Stir in flour.
7. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
8. Drop heaping tablespoons of Biscoff swirl and marshmallow cream evenly over top of brownies. Use a knife to swirl making sure each bite will have a little taste of everything.
9. Bake 25-30 minutes or until swirl is set. Brownies may be a bit jiggly. Allow to cool completely for easy cutting.