Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oreo Pudding Pops

Pin It It has been so hot lately that I have been craving cold snacks, but I didn't want to have all of the calories of ice cream every day. (I could definitely eat it everyday, but my waist line would not thank me).  I remembered Jello Pudding Pops from when I was a kid.  Those things were amazing.  I decided to try to make my own.  I used sugar free pudding and fat free cool whip to cut down on calories and you would never know it.  These are perfect for satisfying your sweets craving without all of the guilt.


Oreo Pudding Pops
1 package sugar free chocolate pudding
2 cups skim milk
1 cup fat free whipped topping, like Cool Whip
1 cup crushed Oreos

1. Mix pudding and milk and whisk until well combined and smooth.
2. Carefully fold in whipped topping until mixture is uniform in color.
3. Stir in crushed Oreos.
4. Pour mixture into pudding molds or small cups.  Insert popsicle sticks.
5. Freeze over night or until firm.

**I had to run my popsicle mold under warm water to get my popsicles to release.

No comments:

Post a Comment