Saturday, January 28, 2012

Asian Citrus Marinated Pork Tenderloin

Pin It I love cooking pork tenderloins.  They are fast and tasty.  I also make them a lot because it is a dinner that Albert and I both enjoy.  I'm always looking for new ways to spice it up since just roasting it can get a little boring.  This is one of those recipes that I just came up with based on ingredients that I had handy.  It has all of the Asian flavors I love: sweet, spicy and tart.  This marinade would also be great on chicken or shrimp.

Asian Citrus Marinated Pork Tenderloin
* This is for 2-3 people.  Adjust amounts for your crowd
1-2 lb pork tenderloin
Juice from one orange or 2-3 clementines
1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
1 T rice wine vinegar
1 T soy sauce
1/2 tsp chili garlic paste or sriacha hot sauce (to taste)

1. Mix all ingredients in a gallon size ziptop bag.  Place tenderloin in the bag, seal and mush around to make sure meat is well covered in marinade.
2. Allow pork to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375.  Place pork in an oven safe dish.
4. Bake 35-50 minutes unil pork is done.  (Time depends on the size of your tenderloin).
5. Allow meat to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment