2 T melted butter
1. Mix 1 cup flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl.
2. Combine egg white, water and milk.
3. Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour the milk mixture into the well. Mix by hand until well combined, paying special attention to the bottom and sides of the bowl.
4. Stir in melted butter.
5. Slowly add the remaining 1/2 cup of flour.
6. Cover bowl with saran wrap and let dough rise in a warm place for 45 minutes or until double in size.
7. Punch down dough using cooking spray coated spoons (the dough is super sticky).
8. Spray 10 muffin cups with cooking spray. Divide dough evenly between cups.
9. Cover dough with a damp papertowel and allow dough to rise again for 30 minutes or until double in size.
10. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
11. Bake rolls for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with cinnamon honey butter.
Cinnamon Honey Butter
1 stick butter, softened
2 T honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Combine all ingredients, stirring until smooth and well mixed.