Sunday, January 22, 2012

Perfect Burgers

Pin It Well winter is finally here, blowing winds, frigid temps, icy sidewalks.  My husband and I decided that we needed a little taste of summer to lift our moods.  Albert just got a deep fryer for his birthday ( I hate it), and he wanted to make some fries to test it out so we decided that a summer bbq was in order.  I made these using my grill pan on my stovetop and they turned out awesome, just as good as when grilled outdoors.  This is my go-to burger recipe.  It is fast, flavorful and simple. 


Perfect Burgers
*makes 4 burgers
1 lb ground beef
1 packet onion soup mix
1 tsp seasoned salt

1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
2. Divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
3. Grill or cook on stovetop until desired doneness.  We like ours medium well and it takes about 4 minutes per side over high heat.
4. Top with desired toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment